Do Your Ads Even Work, Bro? - Tom Roach, Data Boss
Tom is the Head of Effectiveness at BBH London. He shares such good things on the Internet, things that will help you do more effective work for your clients. And guess what? We discuss this.
We also discuss:
- "All data is wrong but some is useful"
- What makes advertising effective
- Objectivity, confidence, and pride
- How to shepherd good ideas
- How to approach writing an effectiveness paper
We had a couple of WiFi glitches (sorry - I'll get more pro!) but it was a fun chat.
Listen to this episode here:
You can find Tom here @tomroach
Find the articles here:
- MOST MARKETING IS BAD BECAUSE IT IGNORES THE MOST BASIC DATA http://bbh-labs.com/most-marketing-is-bad-because-it-ignores-the-most-basic-data/
- Fwd to CEO: THE MOST VALUABLE BUSINESS TOOL EVER INVENTED http://bbh-labs.com/fwd-to-ceo-the-most-valuable-business-tool-ever-invented/
Subscribe and rate
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.