Is Creativity In Media Agencies Even A Thing? - Tristan Burrell, CSO
Tristan Burrell is Chief Strategy Officer at Vizeum in Sydney, Australia. Whenever I've worked with media agencies, there's an echo of my experience working with Tristan in my desires for each media plan but often the desires go unmet.
In this episode, we discuss:
- how Tristan landed a creative role inside a media agency,
- the impressive cast of characters he grew up around at Universal McCann,
- winning a Cannes Young Lions trophy,
- his jaunt in New York,
- as well as his return to Sydney
- and his new movie podcast Double Impact.
Listen to this episode here:
You can find Tristan here @tristanburrell
Subscribe and rate
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.