Living Your Principles - Rosie Yakob, Cofounder
Rosie Yakob runs the nomadic strategy and innovation consultancy Genius Steals.
She moves around the world with her partner Faris doing strategy work and talks, and constantly contemplates their belief system and how to apply it to their lives outside of the New York agency world.
- their goals of working 20 hours per week,
- of not having an exit strategy,
- how they'd work on a project with very little time,
- the importance of creating space for yourself,
- and the value of patience.
Listen to this episode here:
Subscribe and rate
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.