Gareth Kay co-founded Chapter after a stint as CSO of Goodby, Silverstein & Partners and leading planning at Modernista! in Boston.
However, he's originally from England where he achieved a MA in Philosophy, Politics and Economics from Oxford. So his planning bonafides are well bonfided.
In this 40-minute interrogation, I hit Gareth with 150 questions. OK. Maybe 30. It's fast-paced. We cover a lot of planning topics that some people might think are below them to discuss. Not us!
- What is planning?
- Planning vs strategy - does it matter?
- Does planning work?
- Has planning always had a credibility issue?
- What makes a good planner?
- Why does planning struggle in agencies?
- Are there nuances in the USA that make planning harder?
Listen to this episode here:
You can find Gareth here @garethk
Subscribe and rate
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.