Julian Cole was formerly the Head of Comms Planning at BBDO in New York. We've known each other since around 2008. We've blogged, taught Skillshare, and spoken at conferences side by side. And now we're doing a strategy class in a bunch of different cities side by side. It's called The Strategy Super Sizer Megaclass.
- Revenge-astroturfing a bank by walking into it and yelling at it
- The value of writing and putting yourself out there
- Giving useful feedback about ideas
- Working better with media agencies
- An impromptu strategy for saving lamps from hypothetical extinction
Listen to this episode here:
You can find Julian and his Planning Dirty newsletter here @juliancole
Subscribe and rate
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.