LA's Jack Appleby is a Director of Creative Strategy.
He has touched projects for Beats by Dre, Microsoft, Rockband, and more. Almost a decade into a career that has focused largely on whatever social is and with a title that now suggests a broader remit, we chat about the challenges facing social strategists at a time when few get training.
- Best Practice Machines
- What's up with "engagement"?
- What is social strategy?
- Could other types of strategists do social work?
- The skills social strategy folks need
- The Los Angeles agency zeitgeist
- Video game marketing
- What is a creative strategist?
Listen to this episode here:
You can find Jack here @JuiceboxCA
Subscribe and rate
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.