Suzy Batiz is founder and CEO of Poo-Pourri.
She is in a minority of business leaders who insist creativity is so important to a business that it's a default expectation of everyone in her company. As is the use of intuition.
Having just launched the new direct-to-consumer brand Supernatural, Suzy has used creativity and intuition to create an empire of honest and comedic advertising and products from her home base in Dallas.
This episode is for anyone trying to get their marketing clients to take risks or people who are thinking of setting up their own product-based company.
- How to build creativity into business
- How to trust your gut
- Challenges facing direct-to-consumer companies right now
Listen to this episode here:
You can find more about Suzy here:
- Poo-Pourri here https://www.poopourri.com
- Supernatural here http://www.supernatural.com
- Suzy Batiz here: @suzybatiz
Subscribe and rate
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.