You know that in-between feeling you get when you aren't quite in the job you have but haven't yet arrived in the job you want?
This episode was a livestream from the Sweathead Facebook group.
In it, we discuss what life is like in those parts of a career that feel in-between:
- How do you know when it's time to go?
- How do you work out what to do next?
- What's it like in another role?
1. Serena Berra is a strategist based out of Miami. From being a planner to director of marketing to teacher to co-founding her own iOS application, she is now back freelancing as a strategist and enjoying it.
2. Monica Duran is a freelance marketing consultant based out of Miami. She is a bilingual and bicultural marketer that specializes in shopper and brand marketing. She's had multiple clients and has experience in working on different brands and industries.
3. Matilde Ricon Peres is working at Mondelez in London as part of the category development insights team. She started out as a researcher that worked to analyze different channels to create innovative insights. Now with Mondelez, she is now focused on driving insights on category, shopper, consumer metrics by analyzing & translating data on the Chocolate UK market in general and Cadbury brand products in particular.
Listen to this episode here:
Subscribe and rate
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.