The Early Years Of Strategy Careers - Tess McGourty, Strategist
Tess McGourty is strategy lead at Elephant in Los Angeles.
Elephant is part of digital agency Huge, so Tess now works on digital projects. She started in a media agency then spent several years in advertising. And she has written several articles for strategists new to the industry. So this is what we decided we'd talk about.
- Mentorship and what's the point?
- Unusual career leaps into planning
- Working with creative teams
- Introversion, overconfidence, and burnout
- Switching from advertising planning to experience planning
Listen to this episode here:
Subscribe and rate
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.