The Only Work To Do Is Brave Work - Anselmo Ramos, CCO
Anselmo Ramos cofounded and sold the Miami agency David after years working his way around the world.
Madrid, New York, Sao Paulo, and Buenos Aires feature on his itinerary. He recently cofounded another agency, Gut. You'll know him from his work with Burger King and Dove's "Real Beauty Sketches." He takes risks and takes on clients who' also take risks. For, what else is there?
- The difficulties in doing brave work
- The challenges in finding brave clients
- The shared DNA of planning and creative roles
- A rubric to apply to ideas in creative reviews
- The importance of dating in business
It's one of those chats to which I hope strategists, creative teams, and clients can listen to develop more empathy and commit to bigger ambition for and with each other.
Listen to this episode here:
You can find Anselmo here @anselmoramos
Subscribe and rate
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.