Sudeep Gohil has worked in Sydney, London, Portland, LA, Mumbai, and Tokyo. He's run a Droga5 office, led strategy at Wieden and Kennedy, helped 72andsunny develop plans for Asia, and now runs brand strategy at KPMG.
- How moving around helps you connect more dots
- Working in a growing market like India
- Taking a break from agencies
- The move from strategist to CEO
- How it feels when your agency closes
- Taking business personally
- Building the case for planning - with insight into W+K
Listen to this episode here:
You can find Sudeep here @sudeepgohil
Subscribe and rate
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.