Sam Hammington is an extreme freelancer.
When he's working, he's really working. And when he's not, he's really not. That's because Sam is an actor. He's an Australian actor in Seoul, South Korea. If you turn on a television in South Korea and change the channel a few times, chances are you'll see Sam's face. He has starred in several massive TV shows (Gag Concert, Real Men, The Return Of Superman) but even with what looks like success from the outside comes the frequent question: What am I doing with my life?
- How South Korea has changed
- The explosion of South Korean culture onto the world stage
- Being a foreign actor in South Korea
- The challenges of an extreme freelance life
- The benefits of self-expression for mental health
- Mixed-race children in South Korea
Listen to this episode here:
You can find Sam and his sons here:
Subscribe and rate
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.