What People Who Watch The Super Bowl For The Ads Thought About Super Bowl 2021's Ads #PlannerBowl
So, what did account planners make of this year's Super Bowl ads?
#PlannerBowl is a hashtag that account planners and strategists use to talk to each other about Super Bowl ads as they watch them. Born in 2013, it has housed snark, wit, strategy analysis, and probably led to a friendship or two.
In this episode, Megan Averell and Brian Wakabayashi discuss what they saw planners discussing as well as their own thoughts on this year's Super Bowl ads.
- How few brands ran at the mega cultural shift happening in the USA right now.
- Nostalgia and escapism during dark times
- The state of fear and exhaustion into which the Super Bowl ads were unleashed
- The reappearance of the old school celebrity
- And the question: How do you find the thing everyone can relate to?
Listen to this episode here:
You can find our guests here:
Subscribe and rate
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.