Where Are My People? - Rachel O'Donovan, Thomas Geoghegan, Strategists
Dublin's Rachel O'Donovan and Thomas Geoghegan are strategists who want other strategists to talk about strategy.
They recently set up a Dublin branch of London's Group Think, a community of hundreds of strategists that is trying to provide emotional and intellectual support that doesn't seem to be something agencies or industry organizations are interested in, capable at, or resourced to do.
- Dublin's pub philosophers and writers. And are planners this?
- The frustration, loneliness, and self-doubt of the planning life
- What midweight planners need
- What is a midweight planner? A senior planner?
- What happens at Group Think
Listen to this episode here:
You can find our guests here:
Subscribe and rate
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.