Why Live In Public On The Internet? - Lynne D Johnson
Lynne D Johnson is an adjunct professor at SUNY, she's worked in agencies like R/GA, in publishing companies such as Fast Company, and she did a stint at the Advertising Research Foundation.
She has spent well over two decades tinkering with the Internet, blogging, and expressing on social media. Lynne and I first crossed paths when Lynne was at Vibe Magazine - and I was publishing a hip hop magazine in Australia (Stealth), so it was great to be able to speak in public all these years later with both of us now in the same city.
- The early days of magazine publishing, social networks, and the Internet
- Blogging While Black
- SxSW 2005
- Introversion and public self-expression
- Dealing with online trolls
- Class, race, and gender in media
- Finding your voice online
Listen to this episode here:
You can find Lynne here @lynneluvah
Subscribe and rate
Don't forget to subscribe to the podcast and, please, leave a kind rating on iTunes.