"Strategy Is Your Words" by Mark Pollard (now available everywhere)
Unit price per
UPDATE APRIL 10, 2021–We have 20 books left from the batch of books we flew in from the second print run. We expect the rest of the books to arrive in the next 1-2 weeks.
After a successful Kickstarter campaign, "Strategy Is Your Words" by Mark Pollard (@markpollard) is now available. It's a 400-page journey into the words that help and hurt strategists.
The first half of the book delves into the strategist's mind. It tackles concepts like impostor syndrome, confusion, and feeling like a lone wolf.
The second half builds around The Four Points, a simple framework to help strategists–or account planners–arrive at their next creative brief. It tackles concepts like ideas, insights, problems, and what makes words work.
It's now $45 including shipping and handling within the USA.
It's now $60 including shipping and handling outside of the USA.
You can save on international shipping by ordering more than one book at a time.
A note about shipping:
- We ask for patience as USPS and DHL are shipping during a pandemic.
- USPS is taking about 2 weeks to deliver books within the USA.
- DHL is taking 2-6 weeks–but some countries are proving difficult (eg if your local postal system goes on strike, it will take longer).
- We have already shipped 2,500 copies and we work with everyone to make sure they receive their book.
- You'll receive a tracking link after the book ships.
- International orders: DHL hands over the book to your local postal service so keep an eye on your tracking link and check in with your local post office if there are delays once the book is in your country.
Here's a review of the book by Phil Adams.
Note: All sales are final.