This cozy hoodie features the hand-drawn Sweathead logo in white on black.
A simple logo across the chest says "under this hoodie I'm sweating, thinking about strategy" or just "I like to be comfortable."
The logo was drawn by Mark Pollard, the host of Sweathead, on his way to working out what he wanted to do in life. This detail might turn your hoodie into art... in your head, which is where all good art exists.
• 50% pre-shrunk cotton, 50% polyester
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-lined hood with matching drawcord
• Quarter-turned body to avoid crease down the middle
• 1 × 1 athletic rib-knit cuffs and waistband with spandex
• Front pouch pocket
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Shipping prices calculated at checkout.
All sales are final.